IMAM BUKHARI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD AND INCSOS 2018 BUHARA AWARDS EVALUATION BOARD
- Assoc. Prof. Özcan GÜNGÖR – Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversity
- Dr. İbrahim Ethem ARIOĞLU – Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversity
- Dr. Mustafa İNCE-Karabük Üniversity
- Dr. Eylem GÜZEL-Van YY Üniversity
- Prof. Dr. Halil İbrahim SUGÖZÜ-Şırnak Üniversity
- Assoc. Prof. Ayturk KELEŞ-Ağrı İbrahim Çeçen Üniversity
- Dr. Sabri Can SANNAV-Trakya University
- Assoc. Prof. Murat DEMİRKOL-Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversity
- Dr. Dilshod YAVMUTOV-Bukhara University
- Dr. Abror JURAEV-Bukhara University
- Lec. Serkan YORGANCILAR-Gazi University
IMAM BUKHARI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- This award is given to academicians contributing in the field of Turkish social science.
- Achievement Awards shall be awarded by way of evaluation by competitors or non-competitors in the appropriate dances of the presidents of the congress
- Participants who wish to receive awards of achievement should send their latest CVs (via the score of incentive incentive) to the board.
- The Board decides to award this prize by looking at the candidate’s academic activities in the last academic year.
- At least 2 publications / academic activities must be done in the year belonging to
the success certificate. The Board is authorized to award this award without ranking among those holding the condition.
- Academic activity / publication criteria will be calculated on the basis of Academic Incentive regulation.
INCSOS 2018 BUKHARA AWARD REGULATION
- The awards given by the chairmen of the organizing committee will be determined by the abstracts and detailed curriculum vitae sent.
- The award of the best researcher of the year is required to be 40 years of age or older.
- The award of the best young researcher of the year is imperative to be under the age of 40.
- For the special prize of the year, the references in the field studies will be taken as basis.
- The abstract for the oral presentation award will evaluate the innovations brought to the academic field.
- Verbal and poster presentation awards will be evaluated based on the academic incentive points of the year.
- All nominated prizes will be selected from candidates who will attend and present their presentations.
- Awards will be evaluated as the basis of 2017 academic incentive points.
- For all award areas, the latest academic incentive (over the abscess) is required to be submitted.
- These awards will be given to those who participate in the award ceremonies themselves. Those who do not attend the ceremony are considered to have waived their rights.
- A prize in a category can not be taken over two years.