Basic Guide for Presentations
- The languages of the Congress are Turkish, English and Uzbek. Abstracts can be submitted in one of these languages.
- Abstracts should be max. 300, min. 150 words length. In the end of abstracts 3-5 key words should be written.
- Submissions should be original (not presented elsewhere before) and covered by one of the topics of the Congress.
- Submissions should be sent through the online submission system of the Congress. Participants should register first and then follow the steps of submission on the website.
- Each presentation is restricted to 15 mins. and additional 5 mins. for discussion.
- Submissions are reviewed on a dynamic basis. That is, each submission will be replied in 3 weeks as accepted or declined. An acceptance letter will be issued for the authors upon the acceptance of their submissions.
- Each participant can submit max. 2 papers.
- Additional authors, who will not attend the event, must pay Additional Author Fee (75 $ for Early / 100 $ for Late Reg.). Otherwise, their certificates will not be issued.