Basic Guide for Presentations
- Papers can be presented in Turkish, English or Arabic.
- Abstracts should be between 150-300 words, to be followed by 3-5 keywords.
- Papers should be based on the congress theme, and should not be published elsewhere.
- To submit abstract, it is necessary to use the abstract submission system on the congress website. The system will be available only after you sign up on the website.
- Time limit for each presenter is 15 minutes, with an additional 5- minute discussion at the end of each session.
- Abstracts will be evaluated by the referees within 3 weeks from the date of submission and applicants will be informed. For the accepted papers, a letter of acceptance will be sent to participants through their own systems.
- Each participant can present a maximum of two papers with one congress participation fee.
- Co-authors of the papers who will not participate in the congress are also required to pay the additional author fee. Otherwise, their names will be removed from the relevant studies and participation certificates will not be issued in their names.