It is announced by Grand National Assembly of Turkey (TBMM) that 2021 will be “The Year of Turkish National Anthem”. In this context, 6th INCOS congress is organized to better comprehend the importance of the Turkish National Anthem and to commemorate and understand Mehmet Akif Ersoy. The congress aims to address The Turkish National Anthem and Mehmet Akif Ersoy with its universal dimensions and to ponder upon both its influence and the literature with all the aspects of the social sciences outside Turkey.
6th INCSOS Congress, titled “The Turkish National Anthem and Mehmet Akif Ersoy in the 100. Anniversary with Its Universal Dimensions” will be held on 27-30 September 2021, under the auspices of Prof. Dr. Mustafa ŞENTOP, Speaker of the Grand National Assembly, with the main cooperation of Ankara Yıldırım Bayazit University and Tarihdaş Nations Society, and with the support from a number of institutions, on the campus of TBMM.
The most qualified papers of 30 international and 15 Turkish participants, to be evaluated and selected by the organizing committee, is planned to be presented on the campus of TBMM. All the expenses of these participants will be covered by the organizing committee. All papers except from those will be delivered via online platforms.
At the end of the congress, the papers on the Turkish National Anthem and Mehmet Akif Ersoy among the works to be selected by the organizing committee will be published in a book format by TBMM Press as a prestige publication. Besides, selected papers will be published in the Congress Book of Abstracts with ISBN number, in the full text of the Congress Proceedings with the ISBN number, as a book chapter in a publishing house with international status, and as articles in refereed journals that support the congress. Criteria for associate professorship in terms of international quality will be taken into consideration in publications and efforts will be made for the applications of academic support.
Presenters can use Turkish, Arabic, and English.
Presentations will be delivered via online platforms, with a time limit of 15 minutes.
Simultaneous translations will be made during the congress, which will be broadcasted live via many platforms.
Hereby, the congress has some sub-objectives:
- On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the announcement of our National Anthem and of Mehmet Akif Ersoy, bringing the communities in the Turkic geography closer through academic studies,
- Understanding how the idea of independence has affected the three continents in the light of the spirit of national unity and solidarity, with the saying “Ten Continents One Homeland, Independence Forever”,
- Providing scientific and social interaction of academics around world,
- Developing interdisciplinary cooperation through interactions among countries, to contribute to the formation of new perspectives and fields of study,
- Encouraging research on M. Akif Ersoy and the period/following periods in which the Turkish National Anthem was written in the context of the relevant countries, to lay the groundwork for discussion of the findings in an academic environment,
- Helping younger generations outside Turkey better understand Mehmet Akif and the leading figures of the era,
- Increasing the level of awareness of the Turkish National Anthem among all participants,
- Creating and raising awareness of the academics of participating countries through understanding the effects of these achievements on their own countries from 1921 to 2021 in the fields of economy, literature, history, politics, education, culture, religion, arts and sports within the context of Turkish National Anthem and Mehmet Akif Ersoy,
- Providing the opportunity to research, comprehend and compare the changes and transformations experienced in almost every field at national and international level in the relevant countries in the context of the effects of the Turkish National Anthem and Mehmet Akif Ersoy from 1921 to 2021,
- İntroducing both Mehmet Akif Ersoy, poet, lover of his country and nation, thinker, intellectual, and the Turkish National Anthem in all aspects and bring them to the attention of the academic community of the relevant countries,
Organizing committee invites all academics to the 6th INCSOS Congress, titled “The Turkish National Anthem and Mehmet Akif Ersoy in the 100. Anniversary with Its Universal Dimensions” which will be held on 27-30 September 2021, in Ankara / TBMM.
Main theme of the congress: It covers all the areas of social sciences, in the context of effects of the Turkish National Anthem and Mehmet Akif Ersoy from 1921 to 2021 outside Turkey.
Congress presentation languages: Turkish, English and Arabic.
HONORARY BOARD CHAIRMAN
Prof. Dr. Mustafa ŞENTOP – Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE CHAIRMEN
Prof. Dr. İbrahim AYDINLI – Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University
Prof. Dr. Özcan GÜNGÖR – Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University
Ahmet BABA – President of Tarihdaş Nations Society
Prof. Dr. Selma YEL – Gazi University
Prof. Dr. Yakup CİVELEK – Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University
Prof. Dr. Sait OKUMUŞ– Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversity
Prof. Dr. Kseanela SOTİROFSKİ –“Aleksandër Moisiu” Durrës Üniversity
Prof. Dr. Kerim ŞÜKÜROV – Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS),
Assoc. Prof. Mirzahan EGAMBERDİYEV – Al-Farabi Kazak National University
Assoc. Prof. Ashraf Mohammed ZAIDAN – Malaya University
Assoc. Prof. Mahmud KADDUM- Bartın University
Res. Asst. Halil İbrahim DOĞAN-Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University
Res. Asst. Mehmet Emin SARIKAYA- Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University
Res. Asst. Leman DEMİRBAŞ-Gazi University
Res. Asst. Mehmet CANDAN-Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University